[box]Become a contributor:[/box]
[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]ou asked and we have listened! Academicplagiarism is opening a new platform for its users and visitors to share their insights on topics related to plagiarism, academic writing and academic integrity. Our goal is to start a constructive dialog among students and educators on issues related to plagiarism awareness and prevention. While there are no monetary benefits to publishing on Academicplagiarism, your posts will include a byline with your information and will be syndicated all over the web, including our monthly newsletter.
Premium Membership benefits: Contributors are granted free premium access to our plagiarism detection software. Membership periods vary depending on the number of published posts.
Academicplagiarism.com: Submission Guidelines
1- Articles must be 100% original and not previously published.
2- Articles may vary in length from 500 words to 2000 words.
3- Articles must relate to the following areas:
- Academic writing: How to, writing tips, writing guidelines, avoiding plagiarism.
- Plagiarism in the news: Recent high profile plagiarism cases, overview of the week’s plagiarism news stories
- Teaching writing: Classroom stories, classroom experiences, dealing with plagiarism.
4- Articles must meet the following quality guidelines:
- Articles must be interesting and informative to our target audience: higher ed educators and students
- Writing must be clear and easy to follow and understand. (Introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion)
- Check for fluency and accuracy (grammar, structure, mechanics, punctuation…etc).
- Sources/references must be properly cited.
- Do not include images with your post.
* Articles are reviewed prior to publishing. We reserve the right to edit manuscripts for accuracy, style, and format.
Author Byline: Your articles will include your name/website by default. We encourage our editors and contributors to submit a short bio to be published on their editor profile.
External links policy: We only allow external links that contribute to the development of ideas in the text of the article. All external links are no-follow. SEO type links are not allowed.
Submission process: Please use this contact form to tell us about yourself and the wonderful ideas you would like to share!